According to the regulations introduced in 2009, all gas installations must have an Certificate of Conformity. (COC) When selling a property you would require a (COC) to complete the sale.
Pressure Equipment Regulations have been promulgated under the Occupation Health and Safety Act (No 85 of 1993).
Our services include:
Domestic gas installations of
- Built-in gas hob
- Built-in gas oven
- Freestanding gas stove
- Gas geyser
- Gas fireplace
- Gas braai
- In-cupboard installations
- Single or dual external cylinder installation
Issuing of an LPG Certificate of Conformity
- In terms of Regulation 17(3) of the Pressure Equipment Regulations (OHS ACT of 1993).
- An LPG Certificate of Conformity must be issued when there is a change of ownership
- This came into effect on the 1st October 2009.
- The LPG Certificate of Conformity certifies that;
- There are no gas leaks
- Emergency shut off valves have been installed in the correct positions
- The gas piping, regulator, valves and gas appliance are in a safe working condition and not corroded.
- The installation is compliant in accordance with SANS10087-1
Gas appliance repairs and servicing
Our technicians are highly skilled and well trained to handle virtually ANY LPG problem that may arise on your gas appliance. If you have not serviced your gas appliance in the last few years, it might be high time you do so! Always remember…an open flame and grease/oil don’t mix! They improve combustion and spontaneous combustion of grease and oil occurs at 230 degrees celsius. Always keep your surfaces clean, as well as your appliances. This well ensure proper functionality and longevity of your investment.
We have partnered with the company Appliance Parts Online to ensure we always get parts that are needed to repair your gas appliance! Contact them for extremely fast and efficient service. They courier all appliance parts nationwide in a short window of time!